What’s a 3 Chicks Lifestyle?
It is a Creative Lifestyle.
Later this summer we are launching a magazine. On-line of course. The format covers everything that makes living a “3 Chicks Lifestyle” a wonderful conscious choice for people living in the Pacific Northwest. You will discover trends and interesting people who are already busy leading the way with fresh ideas that they graciously blend with tried-and-true ones. Soon you too will be tucking bits of sweet advice into every corner of your daily life! Let us know whenever a 3 Chicks Moment captures part of your day!
Be sure you don’t miss any episodes. Sign up to follow us now! Click the Blue Follow Box on the Left Side Bar Panel.
A 3 Chicks Lifestyle adds creativity to life through our gardens, homes, food, family, fashion, sewing, do-it-yourself, reclaiming, remodeling, yards, activities, how to . . .
Learn from the best! Art is Life . . . Life is Food!
- Lemon Bird Studio, Susan Effenberger
- Lone Horse Studio, Jani Moore
- Peacock Street, Kris Tabor
- Muddy Fish Studio, Brenda Scott
- Art & Beads, P. Elise Scolnick
- Odd Farm, Vicky DeCertzo & Amy Dial
- Living Stones PDX, Rachel Hermansen, Karla Havermann-Fulton
- Metal Garden Art, Doug Brugger
- Eagle Creek Rock Jewelry & Felted Bags, Tacy Jones
- Beadsmithy, Becky Semler
- Mixed Media Artist Pam Helling