I just checked in with all of our 3 Chicks Artists.
Everyone is excited to participate at the BORING CELEBRATION
Sunday, September 7th 10-3
- The folks at Odd Farm are excited to share wonderful creative salsa and pepper jellies. “We will have plenty to sell at the Boring Celebration along with plenty of samples to try.”
- Artist Jani Moore has new paintings and products for you too.
- Pam Helling will be there with new paintings and mixed media.
- Living Stones co-owners Karla Havermann-Fulton and Rachel Hermansen create artful and personalized garden spaces, hypertufa planters, and living floral arrangements. And Rachel belts out a great Tom Dooley rendition once in a while for us!
- Muddy Fish Wood Fire Potter Brenda Scott is carefully packing up her amazing treasures this morning.
- Beadsmithy’s Becky Semler is ready with wonderful designs.
- Tribe of the Winds, Elise Scolnick never fails to WOW us.
- Kris Tabor’s Photography Prints will be there. Love those bear prints.
- Tacy L. Jones creative collections of lapidary art will leave you asking for more.
- Lemonbird Studio designs by Susan Effenberger is truly HAPPY ART.
See you soon at the Boring Middle School fields!
(Just of Hy 212 in Boring on Dee Street)